ClaroPDF for Android is a simple-to-use PDF reader with high-quality speech.
Please see ClaroRead USB for how to create a ClaroRead USB.
Claro Voice Setup is a small Windows program that lets you download and install any of 80 high-quality text-to-speech voices in 30 languages. (Read more…)
The ClaroSpeak Chrome App lets you read back documents and proof and correct your own work. (Read more…)
The ClaroRead Chrome Extension sits in your Google Chrome web browser. It lets you speak web pages, PDFs and Google Docs on Windows, Mac, or Chromebook. (Read more…)
ClaroRead Cloud OCR lets you OCR or scan documents, images and files, and convert them into readable Word documents and PDF files that will work with ClaroRead, ClaroPDF and other applications for reading and editing. (Read more…)
ClaroRead Anywhere lets you read text, use word prediction, and scan PDF and image files (Plus only). (Read more…)
- ClaroRead V7.2: Help File
- ClaroRead V7.1: Help File | User Guide (PDF | Word doc)
- ClaroRead V6.1: Help File | User Guide (PDF | Word doc)
- ClaroRead V5.7: Help File | User Guide (PDF | Word doc)
- ClaroRead V5.5: Help File | User Guide (PDF | Word doc)
- ClaroRead V5.0: Help File | User Guide (PDF)
This is a guide to PDF, how it affects people trying to use assistive technology (A.T.) with it, and what can be done. (Read more…)