- Document detection mode
- Enabling this will make ScanPen automatically search your camera view for any visible documents. When it finds one, it will automatically take a photo, crop it and deskew it.
- This lets you scan only the items you are interested in and automatically corrects any images errors such as skewed or misaligned documents, background noise etc.
- This can be toggled on/off by tapping the new document detection mode button:
- Image filters
- New greyscale and black & white image filter modes.
- These new image filter modes can help you improve the accuracy of your image scans by filtering out any unwanted objects and improving text contrast.
- New system voices
- There are now lots more iOS system voices to choose from, including the Siri and enhanced quality voices.
- This includes male and female choices for many of the available languages.
- Updated UI
- Now uses a cleaner UI with rounded buttons and no toolbars.
- Minimum iOS version 9