New Features & Improvements
- Capture text from screen is available if you have ClaroRead also installed.
- This lets you draw a box around some text on the screen and ClaroCapture will convert it to text and insert it in a new item.
- Items captured using Capture highlighted text from Word will keep their colours when using Export project to Word.
- ClaroCapture will work with new macOS Mojave (10.14)
- You will need to allow ClaroCapture to access the programs it’s capturing text from.
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above
- 2GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space