ClaroCom iOS Version 1 released April 2017
Version 1.4 released 27 April 2017. Blog Post: ClaroCom V1.4 Released
- Link & chat to iOS device (Pro only): This update adds the ability to connect your device to any other device that is also using ClaroCom. You can then chat between the devices using the text that you type or words or phrases that you select. This feature requires bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Added support for split screen on iPads.
- New app icons and Speak button icons.
- Added some missing text localisations.
- Minimum version of iOS 8.
Version 1.3 released 11 October 2014
- New range of Vocalizer Expressive and Acapela voices available to purchase in-app
- Bug fixes
Version 1.2 released 14 August 2014
- Now works fully with ÌOS8.
- Press and hold on a category to Airdrop to another device (Airdrop compatible devices only).
- Open a text file in ClaroCom Pro and it will automatically add it as a new category. The text file should contain one phrase per line in order to import correctly.
- Added ÌOS7 system voices to the voice selection list for a greater selection of accents.
- “Send to” button now uses the ¡OS7 default export menu which includes Airdrop.
- You can now open text files with ClaroCom.
Version 1.1 released 25 December 2013
- Full screen mode – provides a clean full screen typing are, with the word and phrase predictions shown above the iPad or iPhone keyboard.
- iOS 7 update.
Version 1 released 15 March 2013.
Blog Post: ClaroCom – New Communicator App From Claro Software
Blog Post: ClaroCom Updated And Now FREE In The App Store