- ClaroPDF iOS V2.3 Release Notes - August 2018.
- How to automate your ClaroRead Cloud logins for iOS using an MDM - Download a PDF version of this article here. If you have a ClaroRead Pro or app-specific licence key in your ClaroRead Cloud account, you can login in our iOS apps and activate or unlock the app. You can login by tapping the login button and entering your ClaroRead Cloud username … Continue reading
- Unlocking iOS Apps with ClaroRead Pro - Download and print the PDF version of this guide here: Unlocking iOS Apps with ClaroRead Pro. You will be given a ClaroRead Pro licence key. With this key, you need to do the following:
- ClaroPDF iOS V2.1 Release Notes - April 2018.
- ClaroPDF iOS App Release Notes - Version 2.1.14 April 2018 Access to all of the iOS system voices, including the Siri voices. This gives you greater choice, including male and female variants for the same language. New camera view, with document detection support. Auto mode can automatically crop and deskew your photos to give you the … Continue reading
- ClaroPDF V2.0.31 Release Notes - December 2017 In the 2.0.31 update of our ClaroPDF apps, we upgraded the OCR engine we use on our servers, so that when you use the Convert to Text PDF feature, your returned PDFs will be quicker to download and view as well as being faster when being annotated. This … Continue reading
- ClaroPDF V2 Release Notes - October 2017 New features
- Improve iOS System Voice Quality - Our iOS apps (ClaroSpeak, ClaroCom and ClaroPDF) allow you to use any iOS system voices (from iOS 7 onwards). There are a number of voices to choose from: By default, a lower-quality version of the voice is installed on your device. It is possible to download the enhanced versions of … Continue reading
- Locating crash logs on your iOS device - If you have one of our iOS apps which crashes and we cannot replicate it, we will ask you to send us your crash log to see if this provides us with more information. There are a couple of ways of locating a crash log: