What’s new in V3.0?
- New voices available
- You can now access the higher quality iOS system voices, including male and female variants and the Siri voices, all for free.
- A new range of Acapela kids voices are also available for purchase.
- New font and colour options now accessible from the keyboard font button
- This allows for quicker changing of these settings and allows you to see the changes in real time.
- Drag and drop
- You can now drag text and images to move them to a new location, or to another app.
- Resize images
- Inserted images can now be resized. Tap and hold an image and you’ll get the options to make them smaller or larger.
- Read webpages (Plus only)
- You can now read webpages in Safari and other browsers, using the “Read with ClaroSpeak” extension from the Share menu. This lets you open a webpage and have the text read back with highlighting.
- Auto document detection (Plus only)
- Auto document detection has been added to the camera scree. This feature uses smart technology to detect document shapes in your camera and will automatically crop and deskew your photos to give you the best possible image to OCR.
- New image filters (Plus only)
- Image filters have been added to the image preview screen that can be used to configure your image to get the best possible OCR results.
- Now supports Claro login (Free only)
- Better integration with the iOS Files app
- ClaroSpeak is now fully integrated with the Files app and you can access all of your ClaroSpeak files from the app. Accessing the Files browser from within ClaroSpeak has also been streamlined.