Version 3 in development 2019.
- Known issue: Windows 10 Mail App notifications are not shown while ClaroView is running.
Version 3 (in development)
- ClaroView traditionally overlaid the screen with a colour, so every pixel became a little bit blue, or grey, or whatever. ClaroView 3 will offer a new tinting model that leaves black pixels black, so it works much more like putting a plastic sheet over the screen – white gets changed but black does not. We hope this will be useful for some users, since visual perception is a very personal thing .
Released 10 Sep 2018
- Bugfixes when installed with USB Creator
Released 6 Dec 2017.
- Fixed issue with tint colour defaulting to black.
- Fixed issue with trial period not being available after using a time-limited license key.
- Fixed issue where licence keys for ScreenRuler would not activate ClaroView.
Released 8 Jun 2017.
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Licence key version available.
Version 1, January 2007
- Full-screen tinting.