ClaroView Release Notes
ClaroView Windows Version 2 released September 2018
Version 3 Under Development
- ClaroView traditionally overlaid the screen with a colour, so every pixel became a little bit blue, or grey, or whatever. ClaroView 3 will offer a new tinting model that leaves black pixels black, so it works much more like putting a plastic sheet over the screen – white gets changed but black does not. We hope this will be useful for some users, since visual perception is a very personal thing .
- Known issue: Windows 10 Mail App notifications are not shown while ClaroView is running.
Version 2.0.6 released 10 September 2018
- Bugfixes when installed with USB Creator
Version 2.0.4 released 6 December 2017.
- Fixed issue with tint colour defaulting to black.
- Fixed issue with trial period not being available after using a time-limited license key.
- Fixed issue where licence keys for ScreenRuler would not activate ClaroView.
Version 2.0.3 released 8 June 2017.
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Licence key version available.
Version 1 released January 2007.
- Full-screen tinting.