Updated April 2019
- Added support for the latest version of ClaroRead for Mac (version 7.0)
Released March 2019
- Added support for the latest version of ClaroRead for Mac (version 6.4).
- Fixes issue with “phantom” usb drives.
- Fixes issue when run on international versions of Windows.
Released October 2018
- Allow you to create dual Mac and Windows USB sticks.
- Update your USB to the latest released version of ClaroRead or ScreenRuler without having to reinstall.
- Change voices after the USB stick has been created.
- Create USB version of ScreenRuler Suite.
Released September 2018
- Added support for the latest version of ClaroRead (version 7.3.7).
Released July 2017
- Installs ClaroRead onto a USB stick.
- Authenticate with your licence key and run anywhere. You don’t need to authenticate again.
- Select which voices you wish to use.
Please see ClaroRead USB for details of how to create a ClaroRead USB.