The Claro Cloud OCR service gives you document conversion (OCR) from any browser on any desktop PC, laptop, tablet or phone. You select a document or take a photo, it is uploaded and returned to your file in a few seconds in the format you need – Word, PDF or plain text.
Claro Cloud OCR
- Can handle Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX documents, PDF, RTF and a range of image files including PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP, and multi-page TIFF.
- Get back your choice of plain text for compatibility, accessible PDF, or Microsoft Word.
- Take a photograph with your mobile device and get back accessible PDF or text to read or edit.
- Sets PDF reading order and handles columns automatically to create fully-accessible tagged PDFs.
- Fast and simple to use.
- Works in any web browser – Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera.
- Works on any device – phone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
- Cloud solution so no need to install any software.
You can get 5 documents per month free using Claro Cloud OCR simply by signing in to ClaroRead Cloud.
Help and Documentation
- Internet connection.