The latest version of ClaroSpeak is now available in the App Store!
What’s New in V2.4?
- ClaroSpeak now uses the latest Nuance Vocalizer Expressive voices.
- ClaroSpeak UK now includes Scottish Fiona as standard.
- ClaroSpeak UK no longer includes a Spanish and French voice as standard, however, you can use any of the iOS system voices which allow you to have foreign text read back to you. You can download an enhanced version of system voices, we have written a support article on how to do this.
- The in-app purchase voice store now contains more voices to purchase. These are high-quality Nuance Expressive and Acapela voices. Click to hear samples of all the available voices.
- When viewing recorded audio files you can now export them via Airdrop or Messages as well as email.
- ClaroSpeak Plus Nordic and Netherlands are now available in the corresponding App Stores. ClaroSpeak Plus Nordic includes Acapela voices as standard as well as OCR.
- Minor bug fixes.