The latest version of ClaroSpeak is now available in the App Store!
What’s New in V2.5?
- Rich text formatting. You can now bold, italicise, underline, bullet and add images to your ClaroSpeak document.
- New layout settings. Change the character, line, paragraph spacing as well as the page margin to view text more easily.
- More font types. A larger number of font types are available to use in settings.
- Claro autocorrect. We’ve compiled a list of common misspellings which ClaroSpeak will use to correct what you type.
- Open image files. Open image files in ClaroSpeak to begin the OCR process to convert the image into text.
- Open in. Using the Export > ‘Open in…’ option allows you to open your document in other apps on your device which are capable of handling RTF files.
- Print. Print is now an option in the export menu. Compatible with AirPrint printers.
Check out The Codpast’s recent review of ClaroSpeak Plus!