ClaroSpeak V2 New Features
- Dropbox support. Open files straight from Dropbox into ClaroSpeak: PDF, Word 2003/2007/2010, Powerpoint 2007/2010, Pages, text and ePub files all import with just a tap. Save text composed and checked in ClaroSpeak to Dropbox. Save text converted to audio to Dropbox. Get notes and documents onto other devices and computers through Dropbox. (Using Dropbox requires Internet connectivity and a Dropbox account.)
- New voices and languages. Choose from 55 voices in 27 different languages and even more accents. The ClaroSpeak app always comes with three or more voices: all additional voices are now available through in-app purchase in ClaroSpeak.
- Echo typing. Hear each sentence as it is finished to immediately proof it. Hear each word as it is finished to check it is the right one. Hear each letter as it is typed while focussing on the keyboard. Communicate by typing and speaking with ClaroSpeak.
- ClaroSpeak settings are now conveniently situated within ClaroSpeak.
- Paged documents. PDF and PowerPoint – can be switched with a swipe between the original page view and the highlighting reading view. See the original with images and layout, listen to the reading view with highlighting and readable font and size.
ClaroSpeak still has its existing great features
- Speak back any accessible text on the go with ClaroSpeak in a range of high quality voices.
- Listen to speech with highlighting from PDF, PowerPoint, email, PDFs, Microsoft Word and Pages documents.
- All voices are installed so do not need to be connected to the Internet to work and do not incur network charges or use of any data allowance.
- Integrates with Mail and all iOS apps with Open In. Works online or offline.
- Proof or edit documents with speech. Use the built-in iOS spellcheck within ClaroSpeak.
- Create audio files from text in ClaroSpeak.
- Use visual highlighting that syncs with the spoken words.
- Change colour and font to allow for optimum reading – high or low contrast.
- Purchase and get free updates straight from the Apple App Store.
- Supports iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
ClaroSpeak works perfectly with ClaroRead on a Mac or PC
- Proof and edit files created in ClaroSpeak with ClaroRead’s advanced spelling and homophone check.
- Scan (OCR) paper documents and inaccessible PDF files with ClaroRead to create readable files. Send them to Dropbox so they appear on the iOS device. Use ClaroSpeak to access them on the move.
- Create audio files with ClaroRead and add to iTunes to hear them on the iOS device.
- Use the same font and colour to make reading and writing consistent and easy, whether on an iOS device, desktop or laptop.
- Read eBooks and documents on a desktop or laptop with ClaroRead and with ClaroSpeak on an iOS device on the go by sharing files with Dropbox, emailing, or iTunes.
ClaroRead For PC And Mac
ClaroRead is a highly effective, multi-sensory software solution for supporting reading and writing. Designed with maximum simplicity and flexibility for all ages and abilities, ClaroRead aids concentration and increases confidence.