You can now download and run ClaroRead from a USB drive on any Windows PC or Mac with USB Creator 2!
To use the USB Creator, you will need a valid License Key, and a USB stick with at least 2GB of free space. You will also need to ensure you are online throughout.
The USB drive is protected so it can’t be copied and run elsewhere: it is personal to you and your licence key.
- Create dual Mac and Windows USB sticks.
- Download SE, Standard and Plus on MacOS to a USB.
- Download SE, Standard, Plus and Pro on Windows to a USB.
- Create a USB version of ScreenRuler Suite.
- Update your USB to the latest released version of ClaroRead or ScreenRuler without having to reinstall the software.
- Change voices after the USB stick has been created.
- Release Notes
For further information, and to download the USB Creator App, see ClaroRead USB.
If you need any support or have any questions, please get in touch with our Support Team.