ClaroRead for Mac 6.3 is now available!
ClaroRead for Mac will work with the new macOS version, Mojave (10.14).
One of the new security features of Mojave is that it will make sure you are aware of when apps are communicating with each other. This means you will have to allow ClaroRead to access the programs it’s trying to read from (e.g. Microsoft Word). Simply click OK and it won’t ask you again for that application.
ClaroRead’s study skills Extra, ClaroCapture, has been updated to include the option Capture Text from Screen. This lets you draw a box around some text on the screen and ClaroCapture will convert it to text and insert it as a new item. This feature is only available if you have ClaroRead also installed.
Another ClaroCapture improvement is that items captured using Capture highlighted text from Word will now keep their colours when using Export project to Word.
ClaroIdeas, our mind-mapping software, is now included with ClaroRead as standard.
We have some new Swedish only features too:
- Language profiles allow you to switch between Swedish and English settings and resources (like voice and homophones) easily.
- The Check button now checks compound words if you also have ClaroStava installed.
How To Update
Update to the latest version by downloading the installer from your Cloud account or by selecting Check for updates in ClaroRead for Mac’s menu bar.
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above.
- 2GB RAM.
- 920MB hard disk space (ClaroRead Standard and Plus).
- 620MB hard disk space (ClaroRead SE).
- Plus 200MB-650MB for each voice.
- Microsoft Word 2016.
- ClaroRead for Mac 6.3 Release Notes.
- ClaroCapture for Mac 1.3 Release Notes.
- Download ClaroRead 6.3 for Mac.
- Updating ClaroRead.
- How to find your licence key.
- Log in to ClaroRead Cloud to get all our latest software and voices.