ClaroCapture can collect text, audio and images from any document or web page, grouping it as a project file. The research file can be sent to Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint or the clipboard. ClaroCapture can also extract highlighted text from Microsoft Word documents. ClaroCapture is a great study skills tool.
- With ClaroCapture information can be captured and exported to various programs. Selected text can be captured from any computer application – web pages, PDF files, Word and Pages documents – and added to the current project.
- Highlight text in Microsoft Word in different colours, then ClaroCapture will extract and group the different highlighted sections together.
- Provide a simple structure to your project (top-level items and child items) that makes everything make sense when you export to Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Export projects to Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint. (Or the Clipboard for pasting into OpenOffice or Google Docs)
- Create an automatic bibilography in Word.
Trials and Demos
Help and Documentation
- User Guide Online
- Complete user manual.
- Support articles Online
- Technical Support website articles.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above
- Microsoft Word 2008 or 2011