ClaroPDF Chromebook is an accessible, reading and study PDF tool for all. Have accessible text PDF files read back to you with a human quality voice & synchronised highlighting.
ClaroPDF is especially useful for exam-taking. See our exam web page for more information.
ClaroPDF Chromebook Features
- Display PDF files.
- Have accessible text PDF files read back to you with a human quality voice & synchronised highlighting.
- Click to indicate where to start reading: Using the play and stop buttons you can start and stop the screen reader as required.
- Display hidden annotations.
- You can view the thumbnail of a PDF. This allows you to quickly look through the entire document and jump to pages through a simple click.
Help and Documentation
- User Guide
- Complete user manual.
- Release Notes
- What is new in ClaroRead Chromebook.
- Support Articles
- Technical Support website articles
Get ClaroPDF Chromebook!
You can download our application from Chrome Web Store!