The ClaroRead SE literacy support tool is a simple yet highly effective proofreader and visual aid that enhances performance, saves time and increases confidence. Add on voices for more than 25 languages are available - great for language learning support.
ClaroRead SE for PC and Mac includes two voices. The voices included are the Nuance Vocalizer British English Daniel and Scottish Fiona. Click below to hear audio examples of the included voices:
To purchase additional voices contact us at email@example.com
Text to Speech
ClaroRead SE speaks back text as it is typed, allowing a user to check and proofread work quickly and easily. Text can be spoken at any point by highlighting individual sections of text and pressing the Play button ? great for proofreading.
- Close integration with Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer (ClaroRead SE for PC), Pages (ClaroRead SE for Mac) and Adobe Reader means at any point in a document, web page or PDF can be clicked and played.
- Pronunciation Dictionary enables the way words are pronounced to be modified if required.
Save to Audio
It is possible to convert any text into an audio file with a high quality voice. These files can then be uploaded to a music player such as an iPhone, iPod Touch and Nano, Nokia, Android and Walkman phones. The files can also be listened back to using Media Player Software such as iTunes. It is quick and easy to do, allowing documents and web pages to be taken on the move.
- Save selected text as a WMA, WAV or OGG audio file.
- Audio files can be uploaded to iPod or iPhone.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
- 1GB RAM.
- 500MB hard disk space plus 150-500MB for each voice.
- Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, or Word 2016.
- Sound card supporting text-to-speech.