ClaroRead Cloud gives individuals and institutions the power to provide Claro text-to-speech, reading support, and document conversion (OCR) across any device - Windows machines, Macs, Android phones and tablets, iPads and iPhones, and Chromebooks.
ClaroRead Cloud consists of the new ClaroRead Cloud OCR web service plus the ClaroSpeak Web text-to-speech web app. Both simply run in a web browser, whether on a laptop, tablet or phone. So they work on any device, and require no installation!
Sign up for free now and try out ClaroRead Cloud with the ability to OCR five documents a month: Sign up to ClaroRead Cloud.
ClaroRead Cloud can be deployed across users, sites and whole organisations without installing anything. Personal (BYOD) or work devices can be supported. You and your users can then use ClaroRead Cloud OCR to create accessible PDFs, or convert images into Word documents, from any phone, tablet or desktop. Take a photograph or select a PDF file and get back text, PDF or Word.
A subscription to ClaroRead Cloud gives you thousands of pages per month of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) conversion. With flexible options and an affordable annual subscription, it gives you organisation-wide capacity and compliance for a great price. Multiple methods for you to deploy and control access across your organisation provide full flexibility.
Your students or staff can also access text-to-speech through ClaroSpeak Web. ClaroSpeak Web offers speech with highlighting, word prediction, background and font and foreground colour choice, and a speaking dictionary.
Want to know more?
- ClaroRead Cloud OCR – document conversion (OCR) in any web browser or phone.
- ClaroSpeak Web – text-to-speech, word prediction, and Google Drive and Dropbox integration in any web browser or phone
- Pricelist for ClaroRead Cloud for organisations.
ClaroRead Cloud for individuals
Individuals - students, colleagues, you - can benefit from ClaroRead Cloud without needing an institutional subscription. You can access 500 pages per month of ClaroRead Cloud OCR document conversion and text-to-speech and editing in ClaroSpeak Web by purchasing an individual subscription to ClaroRead Cloud. You can then use our Cloud apps and services on any computer or device - your own laptop, in a lab, on a phone.
Help and Documentation
- Pricing for ClaroRead Cloud for institutions Online
- Rates for ClaroRead Cloud OCR and ClaroSpeak Web for a whole school, college or university.
- Provisioning Guide Online PDF
- How to set up ClaroRead Cloud for your institution (school, college, university, office).
- Setting up ClaroRead Cloud by linking from your website Online
- Video showing how to link ClaroSpeak Web and ClaroRead Cloud OCR directly from your website for your students and staff to use.
- ClaroRead Cloud OCR User Guide Online
- Complete user guide for our online OCR service.
- ClaroSpeak Web User Guide Online
- Complete user guide for the online text-to-speech application.