ClaroRead Cloud gives institutions the power to provide Claro text-to-speech, reading support, and document conversion (OCR) across any device - Windows machines, Macs, Android phones and tablets, iPads and iPhones, and Chromebooks.
ClaroRead Cloud consists of two web apps, ClaroRead Cloud OCR for document conversion and ClaroSpeak Web for text-to-speech. Both simply run in a web browser, whether on a laptop, tablet or phone. So they work on any device, and require no installation!
You can also upgrade the free ClaroRead Chrome Extension to its Premium version to give you scan-from-screen and document conversion across your Chromebooks and PCs running Chrome, all included with Cloud.
ClaroRead Cloud can be deployed across users, sites and whole organisations without installing anything. Personal (BYOD) or work devices can be supported. You and your users can then use ClaroRead Cloud OCR to create accessible PDFs, or convert images into Word documents, from any phone, tablet or desktop. Take a photograph or select a PDF file and get back text, PDF or Word. Open a PDF, TIFF or JPEG from your Cloud storage, OCR it and save the accessible format back to your Cloud storage.
Your students or staff can also access text-to-speech through ClaroSpeak Web. ClaroSpeak Web offers speech with highlighting, word prediction, background and font and foreground colour choice, and a speaking dictionary.
A subscription to ClaroRead Cloud gives you thousands of pages per month of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) conversion. It gives you organisation-wide capacity and compliance for a great price. Multiple methods for you to deploy and control access across your organisation provide full flexibility.
Sign up for free now and try out ClaroRead Cloud with the ability to OCR five documents a month: Sign up to ClaroRead Cloud.
Want to know more?
- ClaroRead Cloud OCR
- Document conversion (OCR) in any web browser or phone.
- ClaroSpeak Web
- Text-to-speech, word prediction, and Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox integration in any web browser or phone
- ClaroRead Chrome
- Text-to-speech, word prediction, read PDFs and Google Docs, screen tinting and document conversion in Chromebooks and PCs running Google Chrome.
- ClaroIdeas Web
- Mind mapping for your ideas. Available in the web, as a Chromebook app and on Mac.
- Cloud Provisioning Guide PDF
- How to set up ClaroRead Cloud for your institution (school, college, university, office).
- Setting up ClaroRead Cloud by linking from your website
- Video showing how to link ClaroSpeak Web and ClaroRead Cloud OCR directly from your website for your students and staff to use.
- ClaroRead Cloud OCR User Guide
- Complete user guide for our online OCR service.
- ClaroSpeak Web Web User Guide
- Complete user guide for the online text-to-speech application.
- ClaroIdeas Web User Guide
- Complete user guide for the online, Chromebook and MacOS applications.