The ClaroRead Cloud OCR service for Insitutions gives document conversion (OCR) from any browser on any desktop PC, laptop, tablet or phone, for one year, across your site and your students and employees' devices. Everyone also gets access to the cross-platform ClaroRead Anywhere web app for text-to-speech and proofing.
(Your maximum number of pages per month is set by our Acceptable Use Policy.)
ClaroRead Cloud OCR
- Can handle Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX documents, PDF, RTF and a range of image files including PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP, and multi-page TIFF.
- Get back your choice of plain text for compatibility, accessible PDF, or Microsoft Word.
- Open a file from your Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive Cloud storage account, and save the result straight back to it.
- Take a photograph with your mobile device and get back accessible PDF or text to read or edit.
- Or pick any local file from your computer or device to upload and process.
- Sets PDF reading order and handles columns automatically to create fully-accessible tagged PDFs.
- Fast and simple to use.
- Works in any web browser - Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera.
- Works on any device - phone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
- Cloud solution so no need to install any software.
Help and Documentation
- ClaroRead Cloud OCR User Guide Online
- Complete user guide.
- Internet connection.