The UK university sector has a great scheme called DSA. Through it, university students with a disability receive funding for kit, software, training and support throughout their university career. Texthelp group’s tools are used extensively in the UK DSA market.
Tools for learning and studying
- Simple, easy-to-use and flexible software program that helps you to read, write, study, sit exams, and increase your confidence.
- Writing Helper helps students to organise and structure their written assignments from question to submission.
- Global Tasks is a task management tool that reduces stress, and helps you stay on top of your work.
- Makes maths both digital and accessible. Type, handwrite, or dictate any expression, with no tricky coding to master.
- Global AutoCorrect offers automatic spelling correction as you type, in any program.
- Helps millions of students worldwide to read, and write, research and express themselves independently.
Meet the DSA team
Behind all our products is a global team, with over 25 years’ experience combined, who are passionate about the work we do.
We’ve created a unique culture, living and working by a set of values that shape how we behave and the technology we create. Let us help you find the right tools to support disabled students in the UK.
Request an assessor copy from our product suite by contacting our DSA Specialists
Assessors work with students to identify what software will be best for them. We are happy to support DSA Assessors with our CPD-accredited training course, with monthly webinars, and with training event and demonstrations around the country.
DSA Trainers can benefit from the training and information resources for Assessors but may also be interested in more detailed articles on the features of ClaroRead.