Claro AudioNote Release Notes
Claro AudioNote Version 1.1 released February 2018.
Version 1.1.14 released 23 February 2018. Blog Post: Claro AudioNote 1.1 Update
- Fixed issue with Claro AudioNote failing to overwrite an opened file.
- Fixed issue with Claro AudioNote not recognising Microsoft Powerpoint when Windows is set to French.
- Fixed issue with previous bookmark button moving audio to the wrong bookmark.
- Fixed issue with recordings appending to each other when recording into Powerpoint.
- Now saves audio as 44100Hz, mono, 16-bit audio files (instead of default low-quality 11,025Hz files).
- Now compatible with Dragon for transcribing.
- Subsequent Powerpoint recordings now appear next to each other as opposed to on top of each other.
- Fixed issue with Claro AudioNote failing to load an audio file when it is already open.
- Claro AudioNote now supports all Olympus recording device models DM-650 and older, DM-770 and newer. Claro AudioNote will import WAV, MP3 and WMA files from these devices.
Version 1 Released 13 July 2013.
- Records directly into Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Records directly into Microsoft Word.
- Records directly to hard disk with bookmarks.
- Opens Conversor and Olympus audio files with bookmarks.
- Simple and easy-to-use.
- A functioning audio Recording Device and Playback Device on your Window machine. See Recording Audio with Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft .Net 4 Client Framework. This will be installed by the installer or can be downloaded free from Microsoft.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.
- Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013 (for recording into Word and PowerPoint)
- 1GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space
This page was last updated on 26th June 2020.