Auto Converter Mac Release Notes
Latest release: version 1.0, September 2020.
|Lead Developer & Product Manager|
Released 15th September, 2020. Blog Post: ClaroRead Mac 8 Release
- Select specific folder to monitor, and convert files.
- Choose between three different output options including accessible PDF, text and Word document (docx).
- Auto Converter works in the background while monitoring a folder.
- Automatically triggers when a new file is placed in the selected folder.
- Loads on login when running on previous shutdown.
- Supports PDF, TIF, TIFF, JPEG, JPG, PNG file types.
- Apple macOS 10.13 or above
- 4GB RAM
- 385MB hard disk space
This page was last updated on 16th September 2020.