Auto Converter Release Notes
Auto Converter Version 1 released July 2019
Version 1.1 Under Development
- Fixes issues with Auto Converter not detecting files added to the monitored folder while it was converting.
- Fixes issues with Auto Converter not detecting when files were removed from the selected folder.
Version 1.0.3 released July 2019. Blog Post: Create Accessible Files with Auto Converter
- Select specific folder to monitor, and convert files.
- Choose between three different output options including accessible PDF, Text and Word Document (Docx).
- Auto Converter works in the background while monitoring a file.
- Automatically triggers when a new file is placed in the selected folder.
- Keeps a record of converted files, so the same file isn’t converted multiple times.
- Loads with Windows when running on previous shutdown.
- Automatically detects if Scan2Text is installed.
- Supports PDF, Gif, TIF, TIFF, JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, KES, EPUB, DOC, DOCX, RTF, S2T file types.