Download and print the PDF version of this guide here: Unlocking iOS Apps with ClaroRead Pro.
You will be given a ClaroRead Pro licence key. With this key, you need to do the following: (Read more…)
- Access to all of the iOS system voices, including the Siri voices.
- This gives you greater choice, including male and female variants for the same language.
- New camera view, with document detection support.
- Auto mode can automatically crop and deskew your photos to give you the best possible image for creating a PDF.
- Improved support with the Files App and other file sharing apps.
- You can now access and organise all of your PDF files from the On My iPad section in the File app.
- Adds an option to overwrite the existing file when choosing to OCR a PDF.
- This can help to reduce your workflow when creating OCR PDFs.
- Adds an option to lock/unlock an annotation or video in place.
- Improvements to the multimedia player.
- Bug fixes.
December 2017 (Read more…)
In the 2.0.31 update of our ClaroPDF apps, we upgraded the OCR engine we use on our servers, so that when you use the Convert to Text PDF feature, your returned PDFs will be quicker to download and view as well as being faster when being annotated. This should make the whole conversion process a lot smoother.
Our iOS apps (ClaroSpeak, ClaroCom and ClaroPDF) allow you to use any iOS system voices (from iOS 7 onwards). There are a number of voices to choose from:
By default, a lower-quality version of the voice is installed on your device. It is possible to download the enhanced versions of these voices and you can then use them in your Claro app. To do this: