Version 4.0.3 Shipped 6 September 2019 New features & improvements ClaroSpeak iOS 4 is now fully integrated with the iOS Files App. Create new files and folders, rename files, copy files, move files and more, all directly from the Files app. Open files directly in to ClaroSpeak by selecting them Read more…
If you have a ClaroRead Pro or app-specific licence key in your ClaroRead Cloud account, you can login in our iOS apps and activate or unlock the app. You can login by tapping the login button and entering your ClaroRead Cloud username and password.
Similarly, if you are using a licensed domain, you can also use this to log in and unlock our apps.
This login procedure can also be automated, which is useful for organisations that distribute their apps using Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems. This is simple to configure and all that is required, is to configure a settings file and push that out to all devices. (more…)
By default, a lower-quality version of the voice is installed on your device. It is possible to download the enhanced versions of these voices and you can then use them in your Claro app. To do this:
1. What gestures can I use in ClaroSpeak?
- Pinch over the text area to increase/decrease font size
- Tap the top toolbar while playing = Stop
- Shake device = Clear text
- In normal view mode:
- Swipe from left to right = Play
- Swipe from left to right over the page toolbar = Play
- Swipe from left to right = previous page
- Swipe from right to left = next page
- Swipe from right to left with two fingers (if you have a PDF file open) = show original PDF file
- Swipe from left to right with two fingers (if you have a PDF file open) = hide original PDF file
This may be because your device is set to mute, to check this, do the following:
If in Settings > General > “Use Side Switch to”: is set to Lock Rotation: (more…)