ClaroCom Android Release Notes
ClaroCom Android Version 1 released February 2019. Retired June 2021.
Version 1 released 1 February 2019.
- ClaroCom Android is a text-to-speech assistant allowing users to have access to quick phrases
- Type text into text-box
- Press speech button to turn text into speech
- Share the text in the text-box using various methods, for example (WhatsApp, Twitter)
- Delete text in the text-box
- Alternate between previously typed messages
- Choose various phrases from various categories for faster input
- Help and Website button redirects to help page and the homepage of the website
- Various settings option allowing the change of (voice, voice-rate, font, font-size, speech-box text-colour, speech-box background-colour, version information)
- Ability to edit phrases and categories has been included
- Ability to delete and add new phrases to the existing phrase list
- You can create your own phrases list
- App can now load contacts as a phrase
- Word prediction toolbar has been included to allow word prediction.
This page was last updated on 18th June 2021.