Claro PhonemeReader Release Notes
Version 1 released 1 August 2019.
- Brand new layout and cleaner design.
- Tailored layouts for mobile and tablet devices.
- Introduction of ‘dictate’ features so learners can specify a word to be presented in phoneme and grapheme form.
- Further improvements to the dictionary: more words coming all the time!
Version 1 released 1 August 2019. Blog Post: Correct Spelling with Claro PhonemeReader
- Type a word into the search bar and see it displayed as individual Phoneme’s
- Press the play button to hear the Individual Phonemes read aloud and then the whole word read out.
- 4 Voices for Phonemes: Malcolm UK, Diane UK, Male US, Female US.
- Works on any browser.
- Works Offline.
- Available on Windows.
- Change the word speed & sound speed.
- contains 10,000 words.
This page was last updated on 23rd June 2021.