- Claro PhonemeReader Release Notes - Version 1 released 1 August 2019.
- Claro PhonemeReader – How to Install (offline) - The program has been designed so that it can be used offline, recognising that the Internet connection is not 100% reliable in many schools.
- Claro PhonemeReader nonsense words - To help users with learning new words Phoneme Reader contains a set of nonsense words. You can find them below.
- Thinking behind the development of PhonemeReader - The PhonemeReader has been developed to serve a simple but important purpose. It provides the opportunity to reinforce learning of the link between graphemes and phonemes as it is being taught in class.
- Suggested use of Claro PhonemeReader - The idea is that a child can review learning they are currently doing in class as a form of multisensory reinforcement.
- Claro PhonemeReader User Guide - Claro PhonemeReader reads back words broken down into their phonetic form. Enter the word you are looking for into the search bar then press the search button.