Claro ScanPen for Android version 2.0.6 released March 2017
Version 2.0.6, March 2017
- Now works for photos taken in portrait and landscape view.
- New flash – turn on your flash to provide more light, take a clearer picture and get better scan results. (Settings, Camera Options, Flash).
- Set the speech rate for text-to-speech (faster or slower speaking).
- Quickly access the available Android text-to-speech engines to select the available voices.
Version 1.0.9, 31 October 2016
- Take a photograph, automatic rapid and accurate OCR, then read back the text in the photograph.
- All on the phone – no need for Internet connection.
- Support for English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish.
- Free until 31 December 2016. One-off In-App purchase required thereafter.
- Select by paragraph (block), line or word.
- Select highlight colour.
- Works with native Android (Google) voices, Samsung, Vocalizer, IVONA and Acapela text-to-speech engines.
- Android phone or tablet running 5.0.1 (Lollipop) and above.
- Rear-facing camera.