Version 1.1, October 2015
- Allows Windows PC users with installed ClaroRead Standard, ClaroRead Plus or ClaroRead Pro to obtain additional Vocalizer voices for their PC.
- Users must be using a licence key version of ClaroRead.
Version 1.2, January 2016
- Windows PC users with ClaroRead SE can also now use Claro Voice Setup.
Version 2.0, July 2016
- Claro Voice Setup will now upgrade any demo Vocalizer voices found to full versions.
- ClaroRead 7.1 will run Claro Voice Setup when you upgrade it from a demo to a full version with a licence key.
Version 3.0, December 2016
- Now lets you install 15-day demo voices if you don’t have a licenced ClaroRead installed.
- Swedish ClaroRead can now install Elin and Erik through Claro Voice Setup.
- Multiple language support (currently English, Spanish, and Swedish).
- Default voices matching your version of ClaroRead are automatically chosen for you for new installations.
Version 3.0.3, October 2017
- Now includes Kate and Oliver English (UK) voices.