Claro Writing Helper Release Notes
Claro Writing Helper Version 1 released August 2020
- You can now import and export projects which will allow students to move projects between different computers or save them to cloud or physical storage. This will also allow projects to be shared between educators and learners to help with assessment or assignment setting.
- Other quality of life improvements including improved PDF reading.
Version 1.2 released 18 January 2021.
- Minor fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.1 released 2 December 2020.
- Highlighting across two pages in Sources are now captured more efficiently, along with other minor improvements to highlighting
- Tabs and projects load faster in the background
- For ease of use, adding essay elements in the Review tab (Sections, Subsections, Tasks or Custom Snippets) now automatically highlights the text for editing
- Improved scrolling performance in Structure and Snippets Added improved support for non-English characters
- Various other minor fixes and optimisations
Version 1 released 6 August 2020. Blog Post: Claro Writing Helper Release
- Review the essay question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the essay into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your essay.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your essay will look like as a Word documents and fix any issues within Claro Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole essay, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
This page was last updated on 18th March 2021.