Claro Writing Helper Release Notes
Claro Writing Helper Version 1 released August 2020
Version 1.2 released 18 January 2021.
- Minor fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.1 released 2 December 2020.
- Highlighting across two pages in Sources are now captured more efficiently, along with other minor improvements to highlighting
- Tabs and projects load faster in the background
- For ease of use, adding essay elements in the Review tab (Sections, Subsections, Tasks or Custom Snippets) now automatically highlights the text for editing
- Improved scrolling performance in Structure and Snippets Added improved support for non-English characters
- Various other minor fixes and optimisations
Version 1 released 6 August 2020. Blog Post: Claro Writing Helper Release
- Review the essay question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the essay into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your essay.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your essay will look like as a Word documents and fix any issues within Claro Writing Helper.
- See a healthcheck on the whole essay, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
This page was last updated on 18th January 2021.