Capture Selected Text not working
ClaroCapture needs the Alt-tab menu to work normally. On some Toshiba laptops, there is a piece of camera software running in the background which does not allow this to happen, so you may have problems capturing text. To fix this, you need to stop the camera software from starting up:
- On Windows Vista or Windows 7, click the Start button, type msconfig and press the return key. On XP, click the Start button, click on Run, type msconfig and press the return key.
- Select the “Startup” tab.
- Look for “chicony traybar” in the list and uncheck the box next to it.
- Click the OK button, it will recommend to restart your computer.
- After a restart, ClaroCapture should now work normally.
Capturing from Internet Explorer doesn’t capture the Source URL
We have learnt that Rapport banking security software stops ClaroCapture being able to capture the current URL in Internet Explorer. Uninstalling or disabling the Rapport software will fix this issue, but only do so if you don’t want the online banking security that Rapport provides any more.