ClaroCapture Mac Version 1 released September 2019
Version 1.5 released 10 September 2019
- Fully compatible with the new macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Updated icons
Version 1.4 released 18 February 2019
- App is now notarized to comply with Apple’s enhanced security.
Version 1.3 released 24 September 2018. Blog Post: New Features and Improvements for ClaroCapture for Mac
New Features & Improvements
- Capture text from screen is available if you have ClaroRead also installed.
- This lets you draw a box around some text on the screen and ClaroCapture will convert it to text and insert it in a new item.
- Items captured using Capture highlighted text from Word will keep their colours when using Export project to Word.
- ClaroCapture will work with new macOS Mojave (10.14)
- You will need to allow ClaroCapture to access the programs it’s capturing text from.
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above
- 2GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space
Version 1.2 released 25 July 2017
- Minor improvements / bug fixes.
- Application is now 64-bit.
Version 1.1 released 22 April 2015
- Added support for new Adobe Acrobat Reader (will mark capture up as “PDF” correctly).
- Added source support for Google Chrome, Preview and Pages.
- Fixed Word 2016 bug where the source didn’t get the document’s full path.
- Updated to use Cocoa API (instead of Carbon).
- Updated help file to latest config to ensure searching works.
- Other minor improvements/updates.
Version 1 released 2009