- ClaroCapture Mac Release Notes- Latest release: September 2018.
- MacOS and 32-bit Apps- From 14th April 2018, Apple will begin issuing an alert box when you open a 32-bit app in MacOS 10.13.4.
- ClaroRead Mac can’t be opened after download- When you try to install ClaroRead for Mac (or any other Claro Mac apps) on your Mac, you may see the error message “ClaroRead for Mac” can’t be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed when you try to run it.
- ClaroCapture Mac Help Files and User Guides- ClaroCapture Mac English: Help File
- A NilObjectException or XML error occurs in ClaroCapture Mac- Resetting the program’s setting will fix this unless you are on Mac OS X Lion. To do this: Download, unzip and run the Mac Restore Settings program Select the program from the programs list and click on the “Restore Settings” button