- Link & chat to iOS device (Pro only): This update adds the ability to connect your device to any other device that is also using ClaroCom. You can then chat between the devices using the text that you type or words or phrases that you select. This feature requires bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Added support for split screen on iPads.
- New app icons and Speak button icons.
- Added some missing text localisations.
- Minimum version of iOS 8.
- New range of Vocalizer Expressive and Acapela voices available to purchase in-app
- Bug fixes
- Now works fully with ÌOS8.
- Press and hold on a category to Airdrop to another device (Airdrop compatible devices only).
- Open a text file in ClaroCom Pro and it will automatically add it as a new category. The text file should contain one phrase per line in order to import correctly.
- Added ÌOS7 system voices to the voice selection list for a greater selection of accents.
- “Send to” button now uses the ¡OS7 default export menu which includes Airdrop.
- You can now open text files with ClaroCom.
- Full screen mode – provides a clean full screen typing are, with the word and phrase predictions shown above the iPad or iPhone keyboard.
- iOS 7 update.