Last version 2.5.5, August 2018.
Claroideas 3.0.0, In Development
- Floating nodes representing audio and links
- Play sound or navigate to link by clicking on floating nodes
- Compatibile with ClaroIdeas Web, Chromebook and Mac
- Support for multiple root nodes
- Quicker and lighter installation by moving the symbols set to a new installer
ClaroIdeas 2.5.5, November 2017
- Audio notes are exported from ClaroCapture
- Fixed bugs from node/link dragging
ClaroIdeas 2.5.2, October 2017
- Fixed bugs with Undo.
- Idea nodes now resize automatically when you type into them.
- Audio files are saved inside ClaroIdeas CID project files.
ClaroIdeas 2.1, 18 November 2011
- When recording audio notes you can now pause the recording.
- When drawing a map starting from the centre of the screen, the map used to snap back to the top left of the screen, this is fixed in V2.1.
- When drawing a map in “Centred” map layout mode, the map used used arrange the child nodes in an anti-clockwise order, in V2.1 they are now arranged clockwise.
- USB version available
- Outline View: view a list representation of your idea map.
- View tab in the ribbon: allowing you to choose the zoom factor, which left and right panes are showing and select the map view (map or outline).
- Free form layout: allowing you to create an idea map without it snapping into a layout such as centred, left to right, etc.
- Map view and zoom buttons available in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Line Width: in the Layout drop down menu you can now select the line width of the links and idea edges.
- Next / Previous Idea Notes buttons: allowing you to cycle through all the ideas and their notes in your map.
- Import from ClaroCapture: allowing you to import a ClaroCapture project file (.ccp) straight into an idea map.
- New keyboard shortcuts:
- Focus on Outline Overview = Ctrl + F2
- Focus on Folder View = Ctrl + F3
- Focus on Autocreate = Ctrl + F4
- Focus on Idea Notes = Ctrl + F5
- Focus on Context Help = Ctrl + F6
- Create multi-line idea labels using Shift+Enter
- Pause button allowing you to pause playback of audio notes.