ClaroIdeas Web Release Notes
ClaroIdeas Web Version 1 released October 2018
- Brand new interface design for a slicker and tidier experience for your mind mapping.
- Completely online experience, but can be installed as a local app on your desktop.
- Allows you to export at Word or PNG file.
- Free to use with basic features, and extra features unlocked with any valid ClaroRead license.
Version 1.1.13 released October 2018
- Improve background image loading and zooming
- Fix hide/show children button not rotating with node
- Fix horizontal lines in tree layout
Version 1 released 7 July 2018. Blog Post: ClaroIdeas can now be used on Chrome, Web and Mac
- Save and load .cid files (compatible with ClaroIdeas Windows, Chromebook and Mac)
- Rich text support on ideas notes
- Add hyperlinks as clickable floating nodes
- Map view in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Change colour and shape of nodes and links on the respective ribbon tabs
- Add images or links to nodes in the Node tab in the ribbon
- Set the layout on the Diagram tab in the ribbon
- View tab in the ribbon allowing you to choose the zoom factor
- Export maps to DOCX
This page was last updated on 23rd June 2021.