ClaroPDF Windows Release Notes
ClaroPDF Windows Version 4.1 released June 2021.
Version 4.1.1 Released 16 June 2021.
- Security improvements.
- ClaroRead Pro keys can now be entered directly into ClaroPDF Windows to activate the product.
Version 4.0.7 Released 20 May 2021. Blog Post: ClaroPDF Windows 4 Release
- Added support for password protected PDF documents.
- Updated text-to-speech control to support Vocalizer voices from Claro Software.
Version 3.0.9 Released 26 November 2020. Blog Post: ClaroPDF Windows 3 Release
- Speech controls: select the SAPI5 TTS voice you want and the speed or rate for it to speak. Note that Vocalizer and Acapela voices from Claro Software are not supported in this version – this will be in Version 4.
- Bugfixes for closing an unedited PDF without a prompt, searching a big PDF file.
Version 2.0.17 Released 31 September 2020. Blog Post: ClaroPDF Windows 2 Release
- Create your own highlighting and typewriter annotations.
- Three highlighting colours – yellow, green and blue.
- Cursor shows the selected colour while highlighting.
- Change the colour of highlight annotations.
- Select and delete highlight annotations.
- Capture highlights with ClaroCapture.
- Find text – navigate through your document looking for the words you are interested in.
Version 1.0.2 released 1 October 2018
- Displays PDF files.
- Allows PDF printing.
- Allows reading with highlighting.
- Click to indicate where to start reading.
- Allows changing of highlight colour.
- See highlighting and typewriter annotations made in Adobe Reader.
- Print PDF’s.
- View bookmarks
- View PDF thumbnails
This page was last updated on 16th June 2021.