ClaroRead 8 due for release Spring 2019.
New and Updated
- ClaroRead Standard and Plus individual licences now unlock our Claro Apps on iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Support for speech recognition using Dragon. Dragon must be installed, and the ClaroRead toolbar lets you turn dictation on and off.
- Convert from ePub to PDF or Word (Plus and Pro).
- When you type hear phonetic letter sounds for English instead or letter names (e.g. “ah” instead of “ay” for “A”). Female only.
- Auto Converter makes accessible Word or PDF or plain text versions of any document you drop into a designated folder.
- Create USB sticks for ClaroRead that work on Mac or Windows with updated ClaroRead USB Creator 2.
- (Swedish) Expanded phonetic spellchecking.
- Improved integration with the ClaroRead Chrome extension, enabling Click and Play to work in Google Chrome, which includes websites, Google Docs, Google Slides and PDF documents.
- More example sentences and homophones in spellcheck.