- Checking your firewall settings- ClaroRead Chrome extension uses a number of web services to complete certain tasks. If any of these are blocked in your firewall settings you may notice that certain features are not working correctly. You can use the following page to determine which endpoints your firewall is blocking: ClaroRead Chrome extension […]
- Provisioning Chrome Site Licences- How to get ClaroRead Chrome to every user in your organisation.
- How to cancel a ClaroRead Chrome Extension Premium subscription- You can stop a current subscription at any time. Here’s how: Sign in to Google Payments. In the order details, click Manage. Click Cancel subscription. More: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/1060830?hl=en-GB
- Getting Started with ClaroRead for Chromebook- Welcome to ClaroRead for Chromebook! You have a new toolbar that appears in every web page: Just click in a page and click the play button and the page will be read aloud! To change the voice, background colour and other settings click the ClaroRead Chrome settings icon (browser action) […]
- Voices in ClaroRead for Chromebook- Which text-to-speech voices you can use in ClaroRead Chrome depends on where you are running Chrome.
- ClaroRead Chrome Extension Site Policies- ClaroRead Chrome Extension v9 introduces policies for Site Licence customers to control ClaroRead Chrome Extension settings across their domain.
- ClaroRead Chrome Extension Release Notes-
- Installing Claro Chrome Apps and Extensions- How to install ClaroRead Chrome on your Chromebooks and Google Domain, for end users and site licences, and how to upgrade to Premium.
- ClaroRead Chrome Extension User Guide- The ClaroRead Chrome Extension sits in your Google Chrome web browser. It lets you speak web pages, PDFs and Google Docs on Windows, Mac, or Chromebook.