Version 2, September 2016
Improvements to make ClaroRead Cloud better integrated with cloud services.
- In V1 you could select a file from the local file system or take a photograph. In V2 you can also open documents directly from Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
- In V1 your OCR results came back as a file and you handled them in your browser. In V2 you can also save them directly to Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
Version 1, August 2014
- Works entirely in the Cloud, so access through any web browser on any computer or device – iPhone, Android, Windows, Apple Mac, Chromebook and more.
- Select a file from your local file system, take a photograph or select an image from your gallery.
- Works with PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and other file types.
- Converts the file into accessible PDF, Microsoft Word, or plain text.
- Returns your output file for you to read or save.