What’s new in V6.1?
- ‘Scan from Paper’ process improvement – Rather than launching Image Capture, Scan from Paper now launches a scanner window for you to complete your scan and converts the scanned image immediately into the format and location of your choice.
- Mac USB Creator – You can now use your ClaroRead Windows or Mac key to download and make your own version of ClaroRead for Mac on a USB drive. This is a great way to transport ClaroRead around to use on shared computers which might not have it installed.
- Using the Scan button in ClaroRead Plus now remembers where you scan from, to, and the document format. Great for batch converting.
- The help file is updated to reflect scanning changes.
- International versions of ClaroRead are now fully translated.
- You can now access ScreenRuler’s Preferences window directly from its dock icon.
- Other minor fixes and interface updates.
- Mac OSX 10.10 or above
- 2GB RAM
- 920MB hard disk space (ClaroRead Standard and Plus)
- 620MB hard disk space (ClaroRead SE)
- 1.3GB hard disk space (ClaroRead Plus with Readiris Pro)
- Plus 200MB-650MB for each voice
- Microsoft Word 2011 or 2016
- September 2017 – Updated ClaroSpeak for Mac to V12.0.12
- November 2017 – updated Scan2Text to V1.1.9.
- Fixes an issue on High Sierra where you couldn’t select the output document format when scanning from paper.