What’s new in V6.2?
- The next version of macOS (after High Sierra) will only support 64-bit applications. ClaroRead V6.2 is now a 64-bit application, so ClaroRead and its Extras are all ready for that change.
- There are common words, such as “you” or “I”, which are homophones, but you probably never get them confused with the alternatives (like “ewe” or “eye”). In ClaroRead V6.2 you can now choose to ignore these kinds of homophones, so they don’t get highlighted when using the “Show Homophones” feature.
- Homophone and picture resources have been updated.
- Scan from screen now supports multiple monitors.
- The Settings window now opens and closes a lot quicker.
- ClaroRead for Mac V6.2 now accepts ClaroRead for Windows licence keys (V7). This means if you have ClaroRead for PC and change computer to a Mac, you can use the same licence key to unlock the Mac version.
- Mac OSX 10.11 or above.
- 2GB RAM.
- 920MB hard disk space (ClaroRead Standard and Plus).
- 620MB hard disk space (ClaroRead SE).
- 1.3GB hard disk space (ClaroRead Plus with Readiris Pro).
- Plus 200MB-650MB for each voice.
- Microsoft Word 2016.