- Using ClaroRead with Dragon Speech Recognition - ClaroRead has a number of features that can help you to use Nuance’s Dragon speech recognition software (formerly called Dragon NaturallySpeaking). Using ClaroRead’s text-to-speech with Dragon’s speech recognition gives you a powerful solution for interacting with your computer. Note: While Dragon includes limited text-to-speech functionality through its Read That command, […]
- Installing licensed (keyed) versions of ClaroRead on networks - Our licence key (or license key) versions of ClaroRead require a licence key before they will run. This is time-consuming to install by hand across many machines.
- ClaroRead Windows Release Notes - ClaroRead Windows 8 released June 2019.
- ClaroStava for Windows Release Notes - November 2018
- USB Creator Release Notes - USB Creator Version 2 released April 2019
- Unlocking iPad and iPhone Apps with ClaroRead - Download and print the PDF version of this guide here: Unlocking iPad and iPhone Apps with ClaroRead.
- Claro Voice Setup Release Notes -
- Disabling Spellcheck in ClaroRead for exams - You may need to disable the spellcheck features in ClaroRead, for example if you are using it for exams. You can disable it in Settings, or install ClaroRead SE instead (it has no spellcheck: contact Support to get a copy if you have ClaroRead Plus). But you might want to […]
- Profiles, folders, settings, user data deployment and ClaroRead - Summary: tells you where ClaroRead saves files on the network/user profile and warns you not to roam the %localappdata% folder.
- Acrobat Reader DC - ClaroRead 7 and later work great with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Acrobat Reader DC is the new name for Adobe Reader (so the last version of Adobe Reader was Adobe Reader XI or 11). ClaroRead 6 and earlier do not have speech with highlighting. You can update ClaroRead to version […]