ClaroRead Mac toolbar does not reappear after minimising
If you minimise the ClaroRead toolbar, then click on the ClaroRead icon in the Dock and the toolbar doesn’t reappear, read below for instructions on how to fix this. This is also related to ScreenRuler working on multiple monitors.
- Click on the Apple logo in the top left of your screen
- Select System Preferences
- Select Mission Control
- Uncheck Displays have separate Spaces
- Log off or restart your computer
- Launch ClaroRead – the toolbar will now reappear after you minimise it.