22 August 2011
- These are maintenance patches only.
- Support for the Dragon echo feature for Dragon 11.
- Speech now works with some unusual hardware configurations.
- Personal spelling corrections are shown correctly in spellcheck.
- You can spellcheck only a word if that is selected.
- New shortcut commands have been added for scripting and Dragon support.
- Fixed the occasional “Word Error” message in Word.
- Scanning from paper will always go into the currently-opened Word document, and you will always be able to read it without restarting ClaroRead.
- The Ignore All homophones button always works.
- If you click on a word in the definitions tooltip then it becomes the subject of the tooltip. This lets you quickly look up multiple words.
- Pressing Play in Internet Explorer starts speaking faster.
- Capitalisation and prediction for non-English languages improved.
- Support for Microsoft Word Starter Edition (select and speak only, no highlighting).
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Scanning progress bar is more accurate, scanning faster and more responsive.