Changes since V5.6
- Scan preview shows reading order by default
- When scanning, the Save As button offers more formats, including PDF (accessible, tagged)
- PDF reading with Adobe Reader and Acrobat
- IE9 support
- Pronunciation dictionary now supports non-ANSI characters (e.g. Greek letters) and you can add non-alphanumeric character to the “Original” textbox.
- All ClaroRead versions now have the Dragon echo feature.
- Send to iTunes feature
- You can now click on a word in the tooltip window and it will update to show the meaning of that word
- Lots more picture dictionaries for non-English languages