14 March 2013.
New and Improved Features
- More built-in spelling corrections
- More English subject-specific prediction dictionaries (art history, accountancy, mathematics and philosophy)
- New icon set
- Many more pictures to aid with understanding homophones
- Improved output when saving text to video
- More accurate detection of word roots to provide more definitions
- Works with Claro BookReader
- Overlay mode now displays on all monitors at once
- Supports dragging and dropping items into the capture list.
- Capturing from Firefox and Chrome now also captures the address of the current web page, just like it does in Internet Explorer.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
- 1GB RAM
- Hard disk space
- ClaroRead Pro: 1.25GB
- ClaroRead Plus: 1.25GB
- ClaroRead Standard and WordRead Plus: 1GB
- ClaroRead SE and WordRead: 60MB
- 150MB-500MB for each voice
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Word 2003 or later
- Sound Card
- Scanner supporting TWAIN or WIA (ClaroRead Plus and Pro only)