Add-in Deployment Guide
Microsoft 365 admin center allows you to deploy add-ins, known as Centralized Deployment. Deployment is how you will distribute ClaroRead Word to your users.
To deploy ClaroRead Word, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to Office 365 and navigate to the admin center.
- In the admin center navigation menu, choose Settings > Services & add-ins.
- Choose Deploy Add-in at the top of the page.
- Choose Next after reviewing the requirements.
- Choose I have a URL for the manifest file and enter the URL to the manifest (.xml) provided to you.
- Choose Next after reviewing the add-in details.
- You can now choose who will have access to ClaroRead Word. Choose either Everyone or Specific Users/Groups.
- When finished, choose Save to save the manifest. Complete the wizard by pressing Next.
- You should now see ClaroRead Word as an available add-in.
For more information on deploying an add-in, visit Centralized Deployment.