Latest release: 1.0.7 in March 2019
- Document formatting, edit the font, font size and font colour of your document.
- Foreground and background highlighting.
- Check words for spelling and homophone suggestions.
- View word definitions and word pair symbols.
- Settings save automatically when changed.
- List of voices is now ordered alphabetically with English voices prioritised to the top of the list.
- New voices have been added to ClaroRead Word on Word for Desktop provided by our text-to-speech voice server.
- Word for Windows (2016 or later) (Uses our text-to-speech voice server).
- Word for Mac (2016 or later) (Uses installed voices).
- Word for iPad (Uses installed voices).
- Word Online (Uses the Web Speech API).
- Playback controls (play and stop).
- Play text-to-speech audio for the current sentence.
- Automatically progress and begin the next sentence on audio end.
- Highlight the current sentence.
- Move caret to the beginning of the current sentence.
- Stop audio playback.
- Voice selection.
- Select from a list of available voices.
- Colour selection.
- Select the current sentence highlight colour.
- Enable or disable with a toggle button.
- Select a section of text to begin text-to-speech playback.